Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

RECIPE : Candy Bar Pudding Cookies

These cookies are some of the best cookies that I have ever made! I'll be completely honest, I ate a whole dozen cookies the night I made them. =X Good thing it's the holiday season so diets don't exist!

 You can put any kind of candy bar into these as you wish. I still had some Halloween candy left so I just used what I had on hand which were some Milky Ways. These cookies are family friendly and would make a great cookie to leave out for Santa.

Base recipe was found at Kraft.com.





 Ingredients :

1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
2 cups flour
1 candy bar of your choice, chopped (Milky Way, Snickers, Butterfingers, you pick!)

Heat oven to 350 degrees.

Beat eggs and sugar together.
Add pudding mix and beat until well blended.
Add eggs and baking soda; mix well.
Gradually beat in flour until well blended. Stir in chocolate candy.

Drop tbs of dough onto baking sheet roughly 2 inches apart.
Bake 10-12 mins or until edges are lightly browned. Allow to cool a few minutes before enjoying!

0 comments:

Post a Comment